Thursday, June 21, 2007

Spa

Ugh, im so angry. This is my second time typing up this blog cuz for some reason it didn't post the first time . so now, i have to type the entire thing over (pain in the butt much?)

so yeah, i'm at my aunt's spa resort right now, it's really nice.

I had to fiddle with their internet like 328320 times until i finally got it to work on my computer though. so i didn't get to come on as early as i wanted to. it's currently like 8:30 PM here and 8:30 AM for you guys and the only person i talk to that's on is Kady.

there's lots of stray dogs in taiwan btw. ( i think i just saw the same one walk by for trhe 29th time lol)

so anyway, im trying to figure out what i said in my first post (which didn't go up ugh!).

I got new glasses! i'm also getting my old one fixed up so i have to wear these cheapo contacts and my eyes are superdry and irritated lol.

im also having a problem with shopping. i just can't seem to stop myself. everything is nifty and all the clothing are my size! im just like "hubba....i must have it...." so yeah. it's extra hard trying to get souvenirs cuz i want to keep everything to myself.

btw, there's this lady looking over my shoulder at me and she just walked away now so im able to tell u guys without her knowing.

the automatic doors here open way too slow (i smacked into one already lol)

anyway, my mom's telling me to go upstairs so i better hurry and tell u the story of what happened at this restaurant i went to today:

i was eating (with my aunt and mom) and this stray dog walked in. but everyone knew that dog so it was alright. but i was eating and it suddenly came up and put its head on my lap, it was really cute. well, the moment was nice up until my mom said "Watch out, it might bite ur leg off, that's what happened to my friend."

thanks mom.

lol

so yeah, i have to go. talk to u guys later :]

btw, i saw 2 naked boys today. they just walked into the resort in all their naked glory, paid, and jumped into the spa. i was like "wth..." i'm trying to forget the mental image.

ok, that's it

leave comments!

P.S.

To Ryan: it's the body builder aunt that i'm talking about.

0 comments: