Tuesday, June 19, 2007

3rd Day

Hey guys,

It's my third day in Taiwan and I'm currently at a radio station (2nd one this week!). It's a bore cuz my mom does all the talking and I just kind of sit there and listen. But luckily, this station has extra computers that I can use. :]

I forgot my contacts, so i had to wear my glasses for the past few days; I look like a major dorkus lol. I also got my hair cut =] I'll see if I can post pictures up later on.

So anyway, there's no internet where I'm staying at right now, so I won't be on much for the next 3 weeks. However, I'm going to my aunt's spa resort thing tonight and she has internet in the hotel rooms, so i'll probably be able to go on. Yay for internet!

Anyway, I found out that my boarding camper thing starts on July 9th, so i have almost 3 weeks until I have to go, which is pretty neat.

BTW, it's unbearably hot here. I stepped off the plane and I was like "hubba...sweat city!"

I also saw this albino chinese woman and I was like "Chinese people can be albino?" it was a pretty big shock. lol

I bought neat things (mostly clothes cuz all of the clothing fits me because asian people have smaller bodies :D)

Have I mentioned how much I despise the weather here? makes me wanna jump off a cliff.

If Bryan's reading this, I got your mom a postcard from Seattle cuz i haven't seen any Taiwan ones, but if i do, i'll get it :]

oh yeah, i kind of...smooshed ur mom's postcard, hope she doesn't mind.

Ryan, I know i forgot the attachment, I'll try to send it to you when I get to the hotel.

TaCora, I got a phone card, I'll try calling you when I think you're awake lol

Hola from Taiwan for everyone that's reading this. Or should I say Ni Hao?

lol

0 comments: