Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cafe (with the little accent on the e)

hey everyone, i'm at this internet cafe (accent!). It took me like 2 hours to get the internet card thing to work, or else i would've been on at 8 AM (ur 8PM). Then, i finally get on and nobody's on! (well, except Julie lol). Grr.

So yeah, my mom woke me up at 5 AM (5 AM!) to go swimming. I was like "the sun's not even up!" But i think it's cheaper to swim from 5:30 - 7:30 AM (it's like a dollar lol). So i was like "urgo..." and then i get there and it's full of old ppl!

I'm minding my own business in the water, doing my strokes. Then, all of a sudden, the old people start beating me up! The one lady, elbowed me, and as I'm about to get back up, this old guy kicks me as he's swimming by, then this lady whacks during her Butterfly stroke. Then, they wonder why i'm so angry and yelling by the time i get back up for air~!

have i mentioned, all chinese ppl have "american senses" ? lol

it's like, u walk into a store and they all turn and are like "are you american?" it's pretty creepy.

So yeah, i was talking to this girl the other day:

Her: hi, my names ______ (i forgot her name...).
Amy: Hi, I'm amy.
Her: *asks all these questions*
Amy: *answers with ease*

then all of a sudden...

Her: blah blah blah WAIT.
Amy: what?
Her: ...do you understand chinese? cuz ur American and all...
Amy: WHAT DO U THINK I'M SPEAKING TO U IN FOOL!?
Mom: *whack* Apologize.
Amy: but that was such a stupid--
Mom: APOLOGIZE.
Amy: *grumble*sorry*grumble*

urgh, made me so angry.

anyway, i have to go soon, so TTFN. :D

Oh yeah, don't forget to comment !

0 comments: