Saturday, June 23, 2007

Awkward

Hey guys, I'm super angry that the first post came up last time, cuz it made me type the 2nd one for nothing urgh!

Well, i left my aunt's spa resort place and met up with my cousin who just had her baby (he's super chubby). lol. We shopped for a bit and then we went to eat Shabu Shabu (you all get your own pot and u just cook ur own food in it, pretty tasty).

The funny part was that when we were eating, the baby (Dion, I think that was his name), took this really big ladle (or spoon) and started beating this middle aged lady that was sitting behind us. omg, it was hilarious. The lady was so angry haha

So yeah, right now, me and my mom are at this band's house (my mom knows them) and they're all practicing. I'm in one of the bandmate's son's room cuz he has 2 computers and is letting me use one.

It actually feels pretty awkward cuz we're like 2 feet away from eachother and he's like in his 20's. I hope he's not reading what I'm typing (or at least, i hope he doesn't understand english lol) But, he's pretty nice.

I bought 10 pairs of pants the other day, i think my mother is rubbing off on me lol

have i mentioned that I'm super angry at blogspot for making me post the same (almost) blog twice?!

Urgh.

anyway, leave comments :]

or email me if u know my email lol

0 comments: