Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Field dayyy

Dudes, today was field day and it was soooo hot @_@

but it was pretty fun. even if i sweated like a pig during volleyball lol

i got to run with a potato in between my legs and go through an obstacle course with a swimsuit and shower cap on. my friends said i looked like a fool. i hope they fall into a toilet.

1 more day till school ends! we're going to the mall afterwards, fun fun fun. :D

im kinda excited yet not. After school ends, I'll have 3 days till i leave for Taiwan *sigh*. but then again, there's no school. however, there is summer reading. i stopped capitalizing, sorry. my fingers are lazy. ill whip them into shape over the summer though, so no worries. my friend Toaster strudel, just made a blog the other day (with my assistance) ;D.

whoever's reading this should probably check it out.

Gomeatmeat.blogspot.com

and yes i came up with the url. XD

btw, i am currently watching the first ep of Princess Princess !

0 comments: