Thursday, June 21, 2007

spa

I'm currently at my aunt's spa resort thing. It's actually pretty nice here (there's AC and internet!).

So anyway, my eyes are super dry cuz im wearing cheap contacts lol. I got lots of stuff, but no souvenirs yet (sorry guys). cuz i want to keep everything i buy to myself.

my aunt is super annoying and kind of cool at the same kind (to ryan: it's the body builder one). i mean, one moment she's telling me to go learn my chinese (cuz i can't read or write it, well i can to a certain degree) and making fun of my illiterateness. so that's pretty aggravating, but then again, she buys me some stuff and tells my mom to stop nagging me (thank god) lol.

well, i got new glasses. i like them, but they're kind of pinkish? oh well, i still like them, even if they didn't have black like i wanted.

so yeah, i gotten into the spa yet cuz its too hot (though other ppl don't seem to think so) lol

oh yeah, i also saw 2 naked boys today, it was certainly...surprising. they just walked into the spa in all their naked glory, paid, and jumped into the water. i was like "Jesus."

so guys, lemme tell u what happened at the restaurant i was eating at like an hour ago:

I was eating, and this stray dog came into the restaurant, but most of the ppl in this town knew him so it was alright. and so anyway, i was eating and all of a sudden, he came over and put his head on my lap, it was so cute. lol.

welll, until my mom said "watch out, he might bite your leg off." way to be a pessimist. then i got slightly paranoid, but it was ok cuz he didn't bite me and let me pet him lol

there was also these gangster guys (but they were drunk so i was hoping they would miss if they tried to shoot me with their guns lol) and they were really loud and one was talking to my aunt and i think she stabbed him with her chopsticks cuz my mom was like "let's go. NOW" lol


i feel like waveboarding cuz they have nice streets here that are for the most part empty cuz not too many ppl live in these parts (we're in the mountains)

and there's this river/dam right behind the hotel. it's really nice :]

btw, there's lots of stray dogs here (one peed and aimed for my aunt's leg lol)

leave comments! I like them :D

0 comments: