Friday, June 29, 2007

Been a while :D

Hehe, like i said in my comment, sorry for the blog neglect because my mom and I have been real busy lately with rehearsals and such ( I just sit there and read The Glory Field >:O ). I'm currently at a hotel near the concert stadium place, since my mom's concerts are tomorrow and the day after. I can't seem to get in contact with my cousin, so I feel lonely because my mom's too busy to talk to me grr. Btw, I got food poisoning today. lol. i get it pretty often. Maybe i shouldn't have eaten that soggy green stuff...

Oh yeah, did i tell you guys that I bought another 10 pairs of pants!? It's craaaaazy. lol.

Hey hey, i've been waking up at like 6 AM for the past week to go swimming in the mornings lol. After all that work, i BETTER grow taller.

I went to the hospital the other day to get blood tests done to see my blood type (I'm blood type A if you're wondering) and test to see what I'm allergic to. Next week, they're going to send me a list of what I'm allergic to; i hope it's not like 10 pages long lol. But omg, they took like 2 bottles of blood with this big big needle, it was so incredibly painful.

You see, when i walked up to the lady who was in charge of sticking the needle in you and sucking out your blood, i noticed that she didn't change her gloves. So i was like "Could you change your gloves before you take my blood?"

She was like "But, they're still clean."

Amy: you just typed on your keyboard, ran your hands through your hair, and wrote with that pen. Your hands are dirty.

Her: *gets a little angry, but changes her gloves*

Ok, maybe i shouldn't have made her angry since you know, she's the one that's going to be sticking that big needle into my arm and all...

So, she stuck the needle in my arm and it was extra painful and twisted it around some. It hurt like an obese woman stepping on your foot. that evil old hag. my arm was sore for like 2 days.

i also had a little chat with the doctor and when he asked me all the things i was allergic to, i answered him. and you know what he said to me "Are you sure you aren't imagining it?" omg, i was so angry. why would i imagine itchy hives and a swollen larynx? He also told me that i would probably grow only 3 more centimeters. urgh! must.grow.more.

worst of all, my ipod broke! I used it in the morning and then shut it off and went shopping. When i came back, i tried to turn it on and it stayed off. I tried plugging it into the computer and recharging it with the dock, but nothing works. urgh. how could u!? now my ears are ringing with silence....

I have to get it fixed. or get a new one...though that would be my third. lol

or i could get that cool looking mp3 player that was shaped like an egg....

well, i can't think of anything else i feel like talking about except erm...i miss you guys because i have no friends here...except for my mother and that sounds terribly pathetic.

my shoulders are sore.

TTFN :D

0 comments: