Friday, January 22, 2010

Things That Made Me Happy Today:



1. Phillip has announced that his parents are letting him wander freely. Maybe to Philly. <3
2. Felicia told me that Kevin and Kyle are BOTH going back to Taiwan. Frick.
3. I am better at related rates than my friends are (sorry guys)
4. I talked to Allen Chang today about a math problem.
5. I texted people at 4 AM.
6. It was spirit day.
7. Bryan gave me cookies n' cream chocolate. :D
8. I played with an albino cat. The allergic reaction was worth it.
9. 10 Things I Hate About You
10. Patrick losing his paycheck.
11. Miranda calling her dad a retard after running into the room proclaiming her love.
12. TaCora got lost on her way home.
13. The lady behind the counter at the gas station smiled at me.
14. I'm pretty much finished the FAFSA.
15. I did not sleep in school today.
16. My mom announced that I will be having hot pot TOMORROW !
17. I had a poptart at 4 AM.
18. I discovered Brad Pitt the Great Dane.
19. I got shocked so hard today I saw a spark. Freakin WOAH.
20. I saw a really really happy couple in the hallway today. They were glowing.
21. I walked on train tracks.
22. Yelled out the car window at a passing car.
23. I blogged.

:)

5 comments:

HO said...

This made me happy too!

allen said...

I bought four cookies and cream king-sized chocolates 'cuz they were on sale :]

allen said...

24. Going to Michigan to visit Allen.
:]

Amyyy :) said...

HAHAHA.
I wish allen. :)

allen said...

=[