Sunday, December 20, 2009

Research Paper

So...I should be doing my 10+ page research paper right now, especially considering I have zero pages done and have just been religiously reading my research instead of actually writing the paper. BUT, now that the newstation has announced that all public schools are closed tomorrow, I can't help but take a break and rejoice :D

And what better to do than blog? teehee.

I really don't have too much to say though, which is kind of making me reconsider this post. But, since i'm already more than 30 words in, I might as well finish.

So Patrick is apparently in seattle today! How lucky is felicia? FREAKIN LUCKY! Gosh, not that many people come to philly. Well...there was kevin and kyle and Karen...WOAH. Notice all their names start with K! Oh wow. okay. cool. Rebekah, I wished your name started with a k!

I've been accepted to college guys. It's time to celebrate. But, I also kind of wished I wasn't accepted yet because now I feel so safe and secure that I don't feel like finishing my other apps! That would be positively horrible ugh.

I know I'm kind of just babbling about random things but just bear with me, I'm trying to get out a decent post!

I found this watermelon chapstick in an old backpack and found out that the chapstick expired in 2003! How cool is that!? It means I bought it before the 6th grade. That's some old chapstick. I want to keep it until I die. :)

On a more exciting note, I filled out my OCAC application and I'm pretty much ready to send it out. I can't wait. This is my third time so I feel like this old OCAC veteran. haha. Rebekah, you better be going or else I just might cry. Really.

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! I'm really sorry that I'm barely getting anyone presents this year but my budget really can't take another blow. :(
I love you guys though :) (not including the strangers who are reading this)

Anyways, this post is pretty much done. I don't have many meaningful things to say. Sorry.

On a parting note, I'm looking for my eucalyptus tree guys.!

2 comments:

allen said...

Damn. To ALL the ones you applied to?
Why do you make me want to FML everyday amy.
GARARA.
No, really. I'm mad now :[
I'll do the paper for you.
:]
Have fun in ocac
:[

HO said...

OH MY GOD.
MY BABY'S GROWING UP!!!!!!!