Monday, December 7, 2009

It's a been a while.

It's been a while since I've felt this angry. Really.

So, I applied early action to a certain college. A certain very prestigious college mind you. Their application was due ridiculously early and I worked on it for weeks straight. And after much stressing and re-reading and spelling-checking for the 100th time, I sent it in. I even got a reply email notifying that they received it.

Here I was, anxiously waiting for the decision to come back on December 1st. I refreshed my email inbox like 50 times in a minute.

What do I get? Nada. Zip. None.

It was seriously starting to worry me, so I sent them an email asking about it. You know what they reply with? "Sorry, but you did not submit the application along with the other required materials on time."

WHAT? Really? I've never heard anything so completely, absolutely ridiculous. You even sent me a confirmation email!

I then proceeded to tell them so.

And you know what I get?

"Sorry for the misunderstanding, but it's too late to correct anything now. We wish you luck in regular admissions!"

I hate them. Really.

I don't think I'm even going to apply regular decision. I can't go to a school that I so highly dislike now. And to think it was my top choice at the time.

Well, times have changed.

Fan-freakin-tastic.





On a positive note: I had a tootsie pop today. It was immensely satisfying.

2 comments:

HO said...

The eff... That's so gay!

allen said...

Was it USC?
^-^
I guess that just means you can apply to u of m instead.
yeah...that'd be quite nice.
It's also "been a while" SINCE U LAST POSTED FOO!