Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh so sweet :)

So, about 20 minutes ago, my college application was due and I probably submitted it like 2 minutes before the deadline. It was really nerve-wracking. What if the internet timed out or the server was too busy to respond? Then, not only would I not even have a CHANCE at being admitted, but I would've did all that work for nothing. Luckily, it submitted successfully and now I feel light as bird without the weight of the application on my shoulders. My backache is gone. Temporarily. :)

But...now I have bio outlines to do. sigh. I couldn't help but blog first...

Oh yeah, for one of my essays (which was on OCAC), I went back to read the notes that people wrote after camp ended to kind of get into the feel of camp again (if you can understand what i'm talking about...) and it just made me really sad. I realized how much I'm really missing everyone. I was also really sad when I realized that, out of all the people that people tagged in their notes, they probably don't even talk to half of them on a regular basis any more. Not that I didn't know it was inevitable for us to drift apart but it was just something I was hoping wouldn't happen to any of us. So much for hoping. 
Now, I am completely inspired to go wall post on everyone's walls and just ask "What's up?" 
As for the people I have kept in touch with, I'm extremely thankful :)

Gosh, I say "realize" a lot. as well as "like"



On a side note: I really hate anthropology class. I have about 100 pages to read before class tomorrow. Guess how many I'm going to read? ;]



Fact: Green grapes are superior to purple grapes. 




3 comments:

HO said...

I find it sad that we're still going through the same grief as a year ago.
It's all good though, since we're going through it together.
BAHA ! :)

allen said...

i find it sad that you consider green grapes > purple grapes!!

Well, i told you to do your college app BEFORE eating! :(

Indeed, it saddens me as well..
:/

My guess is ur gonna read 100 pages?
LOL.

Amyyy :) said...

I also find it sad that we're still griefing about things from over a year ago.
But, I find it even sadder that other people aren't. If that makes sense to you.

Another sad thing is that this ridiculous guy thinks purple grapes are superior to green grapes. complete phooey.

I HAD TO EAT FIRST.

I read 20 of the 100 pages and I was able to participate in the discussion in class so it was pretty good in my opinion.