Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Falling Behind

So, I realize that it's been a pretty long while since my last blog post. I really don't have a decent excuse. I mean, I've been pretty behind on all my school work, but that's pretty much all my fault lol.

I've come to discover that when I'm stressed, I resort to eating approx. 7 meals a day and indulge myself in anime. It's quite disturbing. I'm on the path to being an obese, creepy anime-obsessed hermit. It needs to stop. Hence the reason why I'm blogging instead of watching another episode of Saiunkoku Monogatari (oh the will power!)

Have I mentioned that college apps are perhaps the most stressful things I have ever encountered? They are. I don't remember any of my former senior friends having as much trouble as I do, so I wonder if something's wrong with me. Maybe I'm being a big baby, which is highly possible.
I've also realized that most of the advice that people have given me about college is pretty much useless. I hope that if some troubled junior/senior ever comes asking me for advice, i'll be able to tell them something of use.
And oh yeah, the school counselor is pretty useless as well.

On a positive note, I have rekindled some old friendships and I think that's a great start for senior year. :)
I'm excited for my ACTs this saturday. Is that odd? I'm taking that at a high school that I know my friend from 4th grade goes to, maybe i'll see her? I hope so. haha.

I feel like I don't have anything really meaningful to blog about, which is kind of disappointing. But I'm hoping that if i blog enough, I'll start to get it right.

OH OH OH. I got this friend request from this naked girl. like really, her profile pic is completely nude. But, it's not disturbing because she's really attractive. However, I'm still scared to accept it. Maybe she's a nudist? OH baby.

I'm excited to go back to Taiwan :) !

GREEN GRAPES OWN.

1 comments:

allen said...

WAIT.
WTF IS THE NAME OF THAT ANIME?
SAIFSHNAFDSA MONFODSAOFDSAM??!!
damn. LOL
indeed you DON'T have a decent excuse FOO!
you've been SLACKIN!
WHY YOU FRONTIN??!!
LOL
really?
all the seniors have trouble lawl!
you're EXCITED for ACTs..damn straight that's odd.
shit's odd as fuck! you should be WORRIED foo!
Damn boi
!
!
Er.
Naked Girl?
I think that violates the fb privacy policy thing..
JUST SAYIN.
aw going bak to taiwan bah!
idk if eye am...
NO!
PURPLE GRAPES
THEY
BEAT
YOU
X
10
goddamn pepsi addict :(