Sunday, September 27, 2009

So, I've recently been inspired to actually post on my blog. I figured, "Hey, since I'm finally blogging again, I should change my layout."

But I stopped mid-change and it's really bothering me to no end. Like really. I'm going to try to get on that...soon. Like tomorrow? Idk.

I have like 3 college essays due on wednesday and I have yet to write one. Just thinking about it makes me a little upset, which then makes me eat. a lot. So I try to not think about it. But then, not thinking about it means not doing it, which is not an option. Ridiculous.


Now, onto more important things.

I was following a certain someone's blog and I realized that I really need to take time to appreciate the people I have some times. Like, it was like all of a sudden, I realized how lucky I am to have who I have. So I just want want to let that certain some one, who just happens to be my best friend in Vancouver, know that I really can't be any more thankful that I met you 2 summers ago. I know we don't talk as much as either one of us would like, but I hope you know that I still think about you all the time, even if I don't get the chance to tell you. I'm just waiting for the days when we'll be able to see eachother whenever we want. <3

I miss you like crazy.


I want to end this post letting everyone know that green grapes completely dominate purple grapes. And also that "Party in the USA" always makes me ridiculously happy. It's really ridiculous.


1 comments:

HO said...

I MISS YOU SOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!
NO AMOUNT OF EXCLAMATION MARKS CAN EXPRESS THAT!!!!
LOVE YOU BABE! <3