Tuesday, June 17, 2008

taiwannnnnnnnn

okkk. so i've been in taiwan for like 3 days now?
I'm at my aunt's hot springs resort and i finally got the internet to work, it took some relocation and rebooting though. bah.
i dont know when i'll be able to get online again so i'll try to make this post as meaningful as possible ahaha.
i got a phone car and it's pretty freakin annoying because u can only use the card in phone BOOTHS so i was standing on this street corner for like half an hour trying to call u guys only to realize that i was calling the wrong NUMBERS. i wanted to kill myself. lol
but i managed to call bryan. ryan didn't pick up. tacora was on her way to florida. and the rest either didn't work or i couldn't remember ur numbers haha.
i'll try again soon :D

but yeah, so i met my cousin in law. he's this like, 7 foot white canadian guy. he's pretty ginormous haha. but he's pretty cool, although he has a horrible accent when he's trying to speak chinese lol. i try not to laugh, but it's pretty hard haha.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the most exciting thing that's happened to me is my NEW PHONE. omg, im in love guys. julie, kady, and khushbu have already seen this but wow, i love it lol.
check it out:
http://www.handcellphone.com/wp-content/themes/green-marinee/phonepic/cell-phone-spec-pics/682/sony-ericsson-k660-3g-cell-phone-review-5.jpg

<3

i'm taking a tai kwon do class tonight i think. im pretty stoked for that. but IDK what to do about my freakin summer reading ughhhh. somebody do it for me?
ill payyy you ;]

the only people on aim right now are khushbu, julie, kady, alex, and melissa mo. where ARE you guys? :[

ahh, i miss you guys.

idk when im getting my haircut but i know im getting one and im really excited lol even though it probably wont be for another like month haha.
should i get a red streak? because that's what the hair stylist guy recommended but idk.

oh gosh my back hurts from leaning over this laptop.
and i absolutely SUCK at solitaire.
i've played 50 times
and i've only won 5.
joy.

oh and u guys know what i HATE about taiwan? all these fruits. they like, surround you. and im pretty much allergic to all of them. ick.

oh mannn. some lady in front of me just stook up and i saw her buttcrack. really pale butt btw.

well guys, i dont really have anything else to say besides that i miss you guys and i hope you all stay safe and have a fun summer :]

dont have TOO much fun without me haha.

and feel free to email mee. it'll make my day ;]

mashimaro_92@hotmail.com

byeeeee. <3

0 comments: