Saturday, June 21, 2008

:D
hey guys!
so so so, i have some EXCITING news haha. well, it might not be as exciting for you as it is for me haha.
i got the industrial piercing i've been wanting. it was really a spur of the moment decision and my mom kept encouraging me so i just did it.
IT HURTTTT. like ouch. the lady was like "ill numb your ear." yeah right.
i could hear my ear cracking as she stuck the needle through (twice!)
it was a pretty horrific/disgusting experience. and hurt a lot afterwards. but i like the results :D
except i have to be super careful about not touching my right ear and i have to apply medicine and wash it and blah blah blah. ick.
i tried to get it on video, but my new phone doesn't have a lot of memory. so yeah. it didn't really work.
and and
i also got grey contacts. :]
i really like them.
i also got new glasses. i dont like them as much but they're pretty interesting too. lol
so i got a lot of new stuff.

i think i've gained some weight because my pants feel tighter. it must be because the food here is so good lol.

i really dont like the weather here though. i feel constantly sticky and i have to take like 3 showers a day.

and my phone only has like 90 minutes on it and i've used like 60 haha.
im so screwedddd.

and everyone says i have an american accent when i speak chinese (i didn't used to) so im pretty angry about that because it means my chinese has gotten worse.
ill have to work on thattttt.

the most annoying thing is probably my urge to trip people. it's scary. like, when i see someone walking i sometimes stick out my foot and right when im about to trip them, i stop myself. and im like "what am i doing?"
i have to watch my foot, it has a mind of its own. lol

so yeahhhh.
EMAIL ME. and tell me all about yo summers :]

<3

0 comments: