Sunday, June 29, 2008

ok ok ok. so i have some exciting news :D

so, for the past few days, i've been going around with my mom to promote their concerts and such. the first concert was yesterday night btw, it was alright.

but anyway. the exciting part was, at a press conference thing the other day. they were taking pictures of my mom and then they wanted like this mother daughter picture so u know, they took some.

and it turned out that me and my mom's picture were in like 5 different newspapers! so exciting (for me) haha.

:]

i was dressed pretty nice that day too. so that was good.

but in one picture i look like a fatty. it's very upsetting.

and as for the bad news,
i still have food poisoning.

and

mr. burns sent me a freakin email saying the summer reading is due no later than august 22nd! RIDICULOUS MUCH?

i was so planning on doing it like...august 25th.

and so

now im screwed.

joy.

0 comments: