Friday, July 20, 2007

School life

*sigh* well, i just got back from getting in trouble cuz my friends and i went to the boy's dorm to beat up this kid lol. cuz he pranked called our room and pretended to be a counselor and told us to go downstairs. (only one of us went, poor Gillian). The worst thing is that we're on the 6th floor and there're no elevators. So, Gillian had to walk down 6 flights of steps and then come back up (as if we don't already do that enough during the day as it is).

I hope the couselor's kill him.

Oh yeah, sorry for the lack of updates, i've been real busy (i've made friends with the Italian kids BTW :D )

The classes are pretty hard here. Like, kung fu is hard because it's hard to remember all the movements and u have to be precise, so yeah. Volleyball is so intense too, i sweat up a storm. and my arms are so purple. it's like military camp ugh.

my roommate just shut off all the lights, darn her.

so yeah, the classes are hard here, but overall i like it :D ill miss everyone when this ends. :[

i really need to start my summer reading though.

but, i need all my free time to practice the harmonica and study my notes! (chinese is extremely hard to memorize, ugh)

well,my roommate is being annoying, so ill ttyl.

:D

adios.

0 comments: